Creating a business plan for your painting business can be a heck of a challenge… especially if you’re in the middle of the hectic repaint season.
So often, painters let “busyness” cover up major problems in their painting company. Such as…
- Processing Tons of Work without Making Significant Profits
- Keeping Prices Too Low for Too Long
- Running a Company That Is Understaffed
- Keeping “Bad Painters” Who Cause Constant Headaches
- Treating Past Customers Like Yesterday’s Garbage
- Going Through the Motions on Each and Every Estimate Instead of Hitting a Home Run
- Ignoring Referral Sources to the Business’ Detriment
- Failing to Go After Huge Commercial Repaints
- And the List Goes On and On…
In this video, I reveal a quick painting business planning checklist for painters who are in the middle of the busy season.
How well are you executing these strategies? Are you planning in your painting business – even as the work keeps rolling in?
Leave your comments below!
Brandon Lewis – Founder and Mentor-in-Chief
The Academy for Professional Painting Contractors